If I Knew Then Advice on careers, finance, and life from Harvard Business School's Class of 1963
Donald P. Nielsen on Business
Back to Top
- Not all decisions turn out well. Be prepared to deal with problems over which you have no control.
- Almost everything will require more money and more time than you think.
- Never settle for “good enough.” Always strive for excellence.
- Set high expectations for yourself and those with whom you work.
- Move quickly to deal with people issues.
- Hiring smart, driven people is a ticket to your own success.