If I Knew Then Advice on careers, finance, and life from Harvard Business School's Class of 1963
Back to Top
- Find an industry that gets you excited and a company that places excellence and integrity at the top of their list of core values.
- Identify the areas in which you can truly excel. What you do well is not work — no matter how hard it is and how many hours are required.
- Learn everything you can about your company, its industry, and your job. Understand both the details and the big picture.
- Always be willing to help others, because many will later help you.
- Befriend and work with the best people, because they will make you better.
11 Likes |